Pray4MH370

Pray4MH370
Do'a, Do'a and Do'a

Saturday 15 March 2014

Now, I am a Blogger! ;-)



Sunday, 09.03.2014

It is 8.30 in the morning.. I am on my way to class Management of Information System that supposedly begins at 9.00 am. As usual, I tuned to Ikim.Fm (91.5 FM) to accompany me along the way. It is a repeat programme of Usrati. The panel for this recorded session in Ustazah Norhafizah and deejay Norhayati Paradi chaired the programme. 

Ustazah elaborated on how the Writing would influence our life entirely. She also emphasized on the importance of noting down the important issues that is happening in daily lives. Writing is a like a diary. Everybody should write their important event that could be a tool to remember of what we have achieved or even the failure moment in life. Don’t you aware that all the textbooks, journals, magazines, reports are all coming from WRITING? Do we realize this? YES it is! Ustaak Norhafizah also recommends to inculcate the interest of writing for children as early as they can write or read.

AND, coincidently the MIS lecturer, Associate Professor Norzaidi Mohd Daud informed the students to create our very own BLOG as part of the requirement of subject Management Information System (MIS750). Truthfully, I am keen to write. But it is seems like a “wish” since I have no motivational factor to push me to write. Thus, I am taking this opportunity to further improve on my writing skill through this Blog. May Allah wills, by having this blog, people who read it would at least receive a beneficial information and knowledge (at least) for them.

In shaa Allah.

No comments:

Post a Comment